Where to find me

5.08.2010

Finally... Pictures of my Apron

I did it! I finished the apron. I really finished it a while ago and just today got to take pictures. Well I love it! It fits me perfect. This was so much fun to make.
I also caught up to my whirlwind daughter to wrestle her down to model this for me. 



I used a shirt I got at Goodwill to make the gathered part on the top and bottom section. The bottom ruffle is a raw silk material (I'll have to hand wash this) The purple thread to make the small knots was from the raw silk material, I had some scraps for the yo yo flowers, then I finished it off with some trim pieces I had in my stash.  I do have to give credit where credit is due... I got this idea from Donna Downey I saw her apron and thought "how cute is that" so I tried it. I just might do some more in lots of colors to match my mood, or maybe to sell. We'll see.....

xoxo
Pin It

1 comment: