Where to find me

5.29.2010

Pumpkin Ravioli



I have to say it... I am not much of a cook. I would rather do something artsy before I cooked. But I did have the cooking bug bite me yesterday, I was on a mission to make Pumpkin Ravioli. I found some Rachael Ray Everyday magazines last weekend at a yard sale and I saw this recipe for Pumpkin Ravioli, let me tell you it is hard to find canned pumpkin in May! I went to 5 stores before I found it, everyone had the pumpkin pie stuff, I just wanted plain ole pumpkin. Here is the recipe I used. It turned out perfect and the family seemed to like it too. I made a cream sauce to dip it in just in case it was a bit dry, but it tasted good both ways.
Anyway that is the extent of my culinary expertise. If you like pumpkin and ravioli you'll like this. Enjoy!
xoxo

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Ive been to Italy lots of times were they serve pumpkin ravioli. It's my favorite dish. In Italian it's called Tortelli Zucca, they serve it with some melted butter and sage.I will def try your recipe. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohh the sage sounds good too, I think I will add it next time. Thank you for the great tip!

    ReplyDelete