Where to find me

5.22.2010

Wow I just had to share....Squint - Saturday Sharing

As I was wandering around the internet this morning, I came upon the most interesting web-site. I don't know if I could be so brave as to put this in my home, but it sure is great to look at. {wish I could go to London to see and feel the furniture} They have an exclusive collection in Harrods! Each piece is unique. Here is the description straight from the site

"The fabrics used are woven English damasks and shot silver and gold satins with Swarovski rose crystal and pearl detailing. Trimmings are 18th and 19th century from France with woven silver and gold thread. The accessories range includes mirrors and lighting wrapped with Japanese ceremonial Kimono silks which have been embroidered and appliquéd and finished with turn of the century lavender glass beads."
Lisa sure has fun creating! Here is an interview that I was reading about the designer. Okay so I really need to get to my artwork now that I have been inspired....
 
xoxox
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. it's bee-u-tee-ful! But my dh would have a heart attack! lovely to drool over..

    ReplyDelete