Where to find me

6.29.2009

Inspiration has hit me....

I have finally started on my items to create for etsy! I have decided to make aprons. I know that might not sound exciting, but these really are exciting. I was shopping at the mall at Anthropologie
When I came around the corner I saw the cutest apron ever. {they seem to be popping up everywhere} I think because the economy is bad that people are staying home to eat, so there is more need to have an apron again. Anyway I love them. So I am putting together a very different one than any I have seen. This one is probably better for those who love to create with mixed media art. Stay tuned I'll have pictures soon. Be sure to check at my etsy store , that's where I'll be selling these little beauties!

* * * * Update* * * *
Okay here is a very small picture of the apron. I told you I don't want to give too much away. Check back to see my progress. I'll be working on it some more today and try to get it done by the end of the week.{maybe sooner if I get off this computer}
 
xoxo


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment