Where to find me

6.09.2009

confusion or just a better place....

Maybe you're just like me in this auction thing... I have been selling on ebay for quite a few years now, BUT..... I hate the fees and the new changes to feedback, regulations and on and on. Anyway rather than complain I have started to look elsewhere. Oh I still sell there because things still sell, but I wanted to expand my horizons and check out the rest of the internet world.
Let me tell you I have found several really good sites in my internet travels.

Okay so sit back ^ and enjoy the benefits of my traveling around the internet looking for other places to sell! Alright my first stop on my internet travels...

Etsy is an online marketplace where you can buy and sell items that are handmade, as well as vintage goods and crafting supplies. {So this one caught my attention for the artsy side of my personality. I think I will be starting to work with mixed media to put a few things on this site}










Bonanzle is an online marketplace for buying and selling items faster while having more fun. Our specialty is helping you buy and sell items that aren't shiny, new and mass-produced. {This can actually replace my ebay store for a whole lot less moola}


eBid is an online auction, just like ebay, only the fees are pennies on the dollar of what ebay charges. No insertion fee, very small FVF (final value fee) { Again this site can replace my ebay store & auctions}




ecrater is both a free web store builder and a free online marketplace. Sellers can easily create their own free online store in minutes. Buyers can easily browse and compare between thousands of products. {This has got to be by far the best site ever...... everything is free for the seller.}
So there you have it, my favorite auction/store sites so far. And I signed up for them all. Now I might have to narrow down to just one.... or maybe.... I'll keep them all!
One last thing I have to mention is Big crumbs.....
Not an auction or store site, but it works for when you are the buyer!


Okay this is the best thing since sliced bread.... you get paid to shop! That's right when you sign up you go through this site and they will pay you back.
Get Cash Back On What You Already Buy.
Big Crumbs the free service that pays you the highest overall
cash back available at eBay and over 391 popular retailers. Update: Now in 2013 there is no cash back when shopping on Ebay or Amazon. Soooo bummed!
{I know ebay charges way to much for sellers, but this is my way of getting paid back to shop on ebay! I do like that.... I didn't see any catches, or jumping through hoops to get your cashback. So take a minute and see if you would like it too.}
Okay so there is my 2 cents worth here, has anyone else found any sites they like, let me know.....

Now I need to get back to learning how to put things on these sites. Work, work, work! I guess I'll have to go Twitter about this too.....

xoxo
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment