Where to find me

11.19.2009

My new favorite snack

While on my diet to lose the extra few pounds that are lingering on my thighs, I found these great crackers to snack on. At first I wasn't sure if I liked them, but as I finished off the first box I started to really like them, plus I noticed that they are very filling to me. So far 12 pounds have come off. Now I know it's not because of these crackers, but they help me to not want to snack on the really, really good things (you know like cookies, cake or brownies)Anyways, here's the website to check them out. My favorite is the Sticks & Twigs Curry flavor, again at first I didn't think I liked these but as I worked my way through the bag I decided they were good. The website has a store locator so you can see if there is a store near you. Hey if anyone else likes these let me know.

xoxo
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment