Where to find me

7.28.2009

Best Laid Plans......

Well my best laid plans have gone astray. My grandson came to stay for a week then he went home and came back for another 5 days, so I put real life on pause and I didn't have a chance to work on my apron. I was very busy doing kid things - like playing at the park, going to the beach (got a little sunburned) swimming in several friends pools and of course watching kids slide on the slip-n-slide. Now I'm trying to get back to all the things I need to do. I do have to say I am very close to being done though, just a few more steady hours and it will be done.

But for now I have a picture of the March Hare at the beach, he loves to dig in the sand and build roads and castles.

As a side note..... I just put a bunch of things on sale at my shoppe, so take a peak, see if there may be a few things you're just dying to have.



xoxo

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment