Where to find me

3.06.2009

A Bit of Serendipity



Well I'm feeling the need to start a blog! I've had a spot on ebay for quite some time, but I would like to be able to work more on my favorite pastime..... creating>>>>>
Scrapbooking
Photography
Card Making
All things I love to do! I have been working with a wedding photographer for about 5 years now and I have progressed from forgetting to put film in the camera to taking more and more beautiful wedding pictures.
My plan is to write about the things that helped me to become better at what I do. So come back often to see my journey.

Oh btw that is my grandson with me in the picture. As a sidenote, he is now big enough now to have his own blog going, of course under his mom's watchful eye.

xoxo


 
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment